Thanks for stopping by to check out my Yeastrol Review. In it i’ll get straight down to the knitty-gritty and let you know everything you need to know about Yeastrol, and most important – does it really work? Enough chit-chat, let’s cut straight to the chase!
Table of Contents
What is Yeastrol?
Yeastrol is a homeopathic oral spray – it is one of the most popular cures for yeast infections in women and in men. It is manufactured by the company Yeastrol, which was founded in 2002 and is a member of the Natural Products association.
How does Yeastrol work?
Yeast infections are caused by the uncontrolled growth of Candida fungi inside the vagina. Normally, these fungi are kept at bay by a strain of bacterium known as the lactobacillus acidophilus. These bacteria live in the vagina and prevent yeast from overpopulating by producing hydrogen peroxide. OTC medicines (pills, tablets , capsules, creams etc.) contain chemicals that kill the fungi and hence the infection is cured.
However, these medicines do not tackle the root cause of the problem and hence the infections recur. Yeastrol does not simply kill the yeast; but it addresses the imbalance in the body’s eco-system and helps it to self-heal.
What does Yeastrol contain?
The solution contains 12 active ingredients that help in improving the immune system rather than simply alleviating the symptoms. Some notable ingredients include baptista tinctoria, nitricum acidum, Kreosotum etc. All ingredients are listed on the package/bottle.
How to use Yeastrol?
It is very easy to use Yeastrol. Spray the solution two times under your tongue. Repeat this thrice a day.
Spraying under the tongue facilitates fast absorption of the active ingredients into the blood stream. The company recommends that you use Yeastrol spray for at least 6 months for best results.
Pros of Using Yeastrol:
- 1) All natural ingredients = no side effects. Other OTC medications have unpleasant side effects such as nausea, irritation etc.
- 2) Very easy to use – not like antifungal creams. These creams should be applied inside the vagina. This is awkward and messy and the creams can leak out of the vagina.
- 3) Tackles the root cause of the problem. This prevents recurrence of infection. Other medicines simply mask the symptoms.
- 4) Suitable for everybody over the age of 12.
- 5) Easy to order online. Fast delivery via mail.
- 6) 24/7 customer support
- 7) Thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. Many people say that Yeastrol is the only cure that has ever worked for them.
- 8) Comes with a 90 day money back guarantee!
Cons of Using Yeastrol:
- 1) Don’t expect overnight results. This is a homeopathic medicine and these need time to take full effect.
- 2) Yeastrol can only be ordered online. So you will have to wait at least 1 day for delivery.
Note: Although Yeastrol is all natural and has no side effects, pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it. As a rule, pregnant women should not attempt to self-treat a yeast infection. So a visit to the doctor is highly recommended in either case.
Is Yeastrol suitable for me? (AKA My Yeastrol Review)
Yeastrol is suitable for you if:
- 1) You want a safe, simple cure for yeast infections.
- 2) It is suitable for you if you don’t like to apply creams in and around your genital area (this is messy and odd).
- 3) You don’t want to resort to remedies such as applying yogurt or inserting garlic into the vagina.
- 4) You want a PERMANENT cure for your yeast infection without any side effects.
Yeastrol is not suitable for you if:
- 1) You are not entirely sure that you have a yeast infection. Yeast infections are often confused with bacterial vaginosis and urinary tract infections.
- 2) You have a sexually transmitted disease.
- 3) You are pregnant. Actually, Yeastrol could be the best remedy for you because it has no side effects. However, yeast infections during pregnancy can lead to complications and hence it is best to seek professional medical help immediately.
Yeastrol does NOT work if you just use it once and expect a magical cure. On the whole, Yeastrol is easy to use and effective as long as you use it for at least 7 days –although you should start seeing improvements much earlier than that.
Where To Buy Yeastrol
While I don’t think Yeastrol is available in stores, who wants to deal with the embarrassment of some teenage boy scanning and bagging it for you at the local grocery store! Akwardddd LOL
You can pick up Yeastrol a few places online:
- Amazon.com for between $20 and $60 a Bottle
- Yeastrol.com offers a free bottle. They do this because they’re confident you’ll love the product, and come back to be a paying customer.
Anyways, I truly hope this helps with your…ahem…Delima, let me know if you have any questions! 🙂